Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you, Sandra, for nominating me! It is humbling to be noticed by a blogger I admire.
Queensanb can go from Queen Latifah to Lil Kim in a heartbeat and demystifies the experience that is solo travel. She’s here to help you break through the fear of financial ruin and anxiety that many people feel when considering traveling alone. If you want a behind the scenes look at the best places to visit, eat, shop and have fun, then stop by and let the Queenb catch you up to speed.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. It was created as a way for blogs that haven't been discovered to gain some recognition.
So what exactly is the “Mystery Blogger Award”? Well, according to Okoto Enigma (https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com), it is an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about you
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions; include a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About me
1. I'm the baby and only girl in my family.
2. I’m an aspiring children’s author.
3. I love completing extreme workouts and hope to fit them back into my schedule soon.
Questions from Sandra
1. What is the best tip you've learned as a blogger?
The best blogging tip I’ve learned is to write for your audience and provide well written, helpful information.
2. Who inspires you and why?
My students inspire me because they never back down from a challenge and frequently go in search of challenges.
3. Name one of your best character traits and expound/brag on yourself a little.
I’m a perfectionist and a workaholic. If I take something on, I mean to complete it and do it well or die trying. Case in point, the bat habitat that now resides on my school campus. Let’s just say Georgia clay is punishing, but I paid my pound of flesh.
4. Would you rather go back in time to change something or fast forward to the future to make something happen? (My best attempt at a weird question)
I would go back in time to meet both of my grandmothers. Unfortunately they both passed away before I was born and I'm always wondered what my life would have been like if I had been able to meet them. I’m told I look like my dad’s mother and that I have the tenacity of my mom’s mother. I truly hate that I never got to meet either of them.
5. Who haven't you spoken to in a while that you need to call?
Ouch. I hardly “call” anyone. I love email and text, but I’d love to call my cousin Trecia. We’re kindred spirits and I miss just being in the same space with her. A phone call would be a little closer, I guess, than messaging on WhatsApp.
5 Questions for my Nominees
1. What was the last book you read or movie you saw? Did you like it?
2. Who was your favorite teacher in school?
3. What’s your biggest writing struggle?
4. Werewolf or vampire (my weird question)?
5. Which song could you listen to on repeat forever?
25 of the Best Gifts Teacher Actually want (Tips from a Veteran Teacher)